Our Brand Partner
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation. With revenues of ~€27 billion in FY2015, our 160,000+ employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable.
From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.
At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On.
Your Experience at our Booth:
Visit our booth at Jurong Island to discover:
- Schneider Electric Switches and sockets for residential, commercial or industrial environment
- Schneider Electric Electrical Distribution range, which includes:
o Acti 9 (MCB – Miniature Circuit Breaker)
o Tesys D (Contactors that suit any applications)
o Tesys T (A smart and green motor management system)
o Compact NSX ( A new range of circuit breakers, a measurement and communication tool to improve energy efficiency)
- Schneider Electric Automation and control range for industrial, infrastructure and building sectors, such as:
o Programmable controllers and relays, interface modules used for applications ranging from simple machines to complex process systems
o Push buttons, emergency stop devices and signal towers. These are part of Schneider Electric Harmony series which provide simplicity, reliability and availability solutions that cater to the demands of your application, regardless of its complexity.
Schneider Electric Services:
At the heart of Schneider Electric services offer, you will discover four core principles: responsive support, a flexible approach, proactive guidance, and complete transparency. By adhering to these principles, we are able to safely and consistently deliver expert care across your systems, enabling you to operate at peak performance.
- Your single-source service provider globally and onsite locally
- Bring maintenance costs under control
- Schneider Electric has over 170+ service centres across the world
- 7,500 Schneider Electric-certified engineers globally
- Time: 24/7 access to highly qualified personnel