Our Brand Partner
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation
Schneider Electric makes it possible for IoT-enabled solutions to seamlessly connect, collect, analyze and act on data in real-time delivering enhanced safety, efficiency, reliability, and sustainability.
EcoStruxure Innovation at Every Level
EcoStruxure is Schneider Electric’s IoT-enabled, plug-and-play, open, interoperable architecture and platform, in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries. Innovation at Every Level from Connected Products to Edge Control, and Apps, Analytics and Services.
For more information on EcoStruxure: https://www.se.com/sg/en/work/campaign/innovation/overview.jsp
Discover EcoStruxure™ Power Solutions at Schneider’s Authorized Distributor Lim Kim Hai @ Jurong Island
Your Experience at our Booth:
Visit our booth at Jurong Island to discover:
- Schneider Electric Switches and sockets for residential, commercial or industrial environment
- Schneider Electric Electrical Distribution range, which includes:
o Acti 9 (MCB – Miniature Circuit Breaker)
o Tesys D (Contactors that suit any applications)
o Tesys T (A smart and green motor management system)
o Compact NSX ( A new range of circuit breakers, a measurement and communication tool to improve energy efficiency)
- Schneider Electric Automation and control range for industrial, infrastructure and building sectors, such as:
o Programmable controllers and relays, interface modules used for applications ranging from simple machines to complex process systems
o Push buttons, emergency stop devices and signal towers. These are part of Schneider Electric Harmony series which provide simplicity, reliability and availability solutions that cater to the demands of your application, regardless of its complexity.
Schneider Electric Services:
At the heart of Schneider Electric services offer, you will discover four core principles: responsive support, a flexible approach, proactive guidance, and complete transparency. By adhering to these principles, we are able to safely and consistently deliver expert care across your systems, enabling you to operate at peak performance.
- Your single-source service provider globally and onsite locally
- Bring maintenance costs under control
- Schneider Electric has over 170+ service centres across the world
- 7,500 Schneider Electric-certified engineers globally
- Time: 24/7 access to highly qualified personnel