Product Category: 1507 / 1503 Insulation Resistance Testers
These lightweight, affordable insulation testers are perfect for troubleshooting, commissioning and preventive maintenance applications.
- Automatic calculation of polarization index and dialectric absorption ratio (1507 only)
- Multiple test voltages: 50 V, 100 V, 250 V, 500 V, 1000 V (1507 only)
- Remote test probe for rapid testing
- Insulation test range 0.01 MΩ to 10 GΩ (1507), 0.1 MΩ to 2000 MΩ (1503)
- Compare (Pass/Fail) function for repetitive tests (1507 only)
- Live circuit detection prevents insulation test if voltage > 30 V is detected
- Auto-discharge of capacitive voltage
- AC/DC voltage: 0.1 V to 600 V
- Lo ohms/Earth-bond continuity (200 mA) for checking connections and motor windings
- Resistance: 0.01 Ω to 20.00 Ω
- One-year warranty
Product Category: 360 AC Leakage Current Clamp Meter
Calculate insulation resistance while equipment is under load by measuring insulation leakage current. The unique jaw design of the Fluke 360 eliminates the influence of adjacent current conductors and measures leakage current down to 1 μA for monitoring of insulation. The ergonomic design of the Fluke 360 ensures easy measuring. The measuring clamp fits into tight spaces and the wide display angle clearly shows the measurement result. The Data Hold button keeps the measured value on the display after removing the clamp for the measured conductor.
The Fluke 360 offers the widest range of current measurement. Use the rugged Fluke 360 when it’s not possible to power down and break the circuit.
- Automatic ranging within the manually selected mA or A range
- Ranges 3/30 mA and 30/60 A
- Current resolution 1 μA/0.01 mA and 0.01 A/0.1 A
- Frequency range 50 and 60 Hz
- Jaw size: 40 mm (1.55 in) maximum conductor diameter
- Auto power off