A SAFER BOOT MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE
Nitti safety shoes are simple and functional – right down to the smallest parts – so that you are assured of durable footwear that keeps you mobile, comfortable, and ultimately, safe.
If you are working in these industrial sectors (oil and gas, marine and offshore, construction, mining, manufacturing, automotive, aerospace, logistics, military, agriculture), Nitti has a wide range of safety boots for you.
Nitti Safety Shoes Models
LOW CUT – 21281
- Great for all dry work environments
- Works hard outdoors, yet looks good indoors, this pair provides great comfort while exceeding the basic safety requirements.
LOW CUT – 21981
Easy to slip on and off, these shoes are convenient while providing uncompromised safety.
This style is recommended for those in the service and hospitality industries.
This model is also ideal for ladies
MID CUT – 22281
- Great in environments that require more protection than what a low cut model can offer
- Premium quality finishing including the anti-rust brass eyelets and tough-wearing shoelaces provides the ruggedness and durability that’s characteristic of Nitti.
MID CUT – 22781
Features a hassle-free mid-cut pull-on design.
With extra-wide steel toe caps, sturdy stitching & a sleek look to provide stylish protection.
HIGH CUT – 23281-BN
- Delivers superior comfort in harsh industrial environments.
- Constructed with easy slip-on straps for ease of wear and comfort even with continuous heavy usage.
- Brown tone is ideal for users working in sandy and muddy grounds, masking heavy soil through its similar shade.