As a Sales Executive, who reports to the Senior Manager -Sales & Customer Service, your main goal involves positioning the company to be the first stop in mind of all customers for electric, control, lighting and safety solutions. Using your product knowledge and strong customer service skills, your responsibilities will include sales activities and ensuring that each customer is highly satisfied and that they feel valued.
Teamwork is key as you also work with suppliers/vendors and other departments to support the achievement of sales, profit, and key performance indicator (KPI) targets in alignment with the company’s goals and objectives. This unique opportunity, with an advanced level of responsibility, will enhance your experience and help further your career.
- Develop the dedicated sub-cluster business by building customer relationships through visitation, value-added services & solutions to maintain existing customers and increase sales and profit contributions
- Develop new potential customers for dedicated business clusters
- Work with different Brand partners & Product ICs for product penetration and project opportunity.
- Work collaboratively with the clusters in achieving the sales and profitability target
- Provide timely response, technical solutions and exceeding customer expectations so as to ensure optimal service level
- Sustain cordial working relationships with business partners to achieve principal support and be the trusted preferred partner
- Provide market intelligence related to competitor information, industry trends and market outlook
- Monitor and control the credit terms and limits for the customers
- Close the deals and ensuring collectability of debts
- Generous compensation package to include performance bonus twice a year, quarterly incentive schemes and annual profit sharing.
- Medical and dental benefits
- Relevant training and invaluable experience. This is a unique opportunity to expand your career and enhance your resume. Paid relevant training is provided to employees to ensure full success.
- Transport Allowance up to $1300 ($600 per month + Fuel Card $700 per month)
- Free parking
- Work for a company that cares about you. We would not be successful without our valued employees which is why we invest in our employees’ personal well-being and professional growth.
Working Location: Kallang Place
Working Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5.30pm (5 days)
Must have your own vehicle for visit customer
If you are ready to take on exciting challenges in a growing and progressive organization as you take the next step in your career, please e-mail your application stating your previous company’s nature of business, your scope of work & responsibilities, reason for leaving, availability to start work, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can fill up the form below.
Only resident in Singapore should apply. Thank you.