In Search of a Full-Time Customer Service Executive to Make an Impact in the Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO) Industry.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career, and do you want to work for a company that will support your career growth? Are you passionate about providing exceptional customer service?
We are currently seeking a professional, customer-service oriented, adaptable, and dependable Customer Service Executive to join our team in Singapore.
We are seeking someone who has a passion for customer service and is eager to learn as we provide full training to help ensure your success!
As a Customer Service Executive, who reports to the Deputy Manager – Customer Service, your main goal involves positioning the company to be the first stop in mind of all customers for electric, control, lighting and safety solutions.
Using your product knowledge and strong customer service skills, your responsibilities will include sales activities and ensuring that each customer is highly satisfied and that they feel valued. Teamwork is key as you also work with suppliers/vendors and other departments to support the achievement of sales, profit, and key performance indicator (KPI) targets in alignment with the company’s goals and objectives. This unique opportunity, with an advanced level of responsibility, will enhance your experience and help further your career.
Customer Service Executive
- Manage customer sales inquiries for both cash and credit transactions
- Up-sell or cross-sell company products and services as appropriate
- Builds positive and effective relationships with clients and ensures their satisfaction
- Monitor and follow-up on outstanding order status using the ERP system and take necessary actions to fulfil customer orders
- Liaise and work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to ensure customers receive their complete order within the timeframe given
- Resolve customer complaints and issues which includes escalating unsolved cases to the relevant stakeholders and departments
- Successfully negotiate pricing with customers, suppliers
- Process and release accurate invoices for all relevant sales
Highlights and Benefits of the Position:
- Generous compensation package to include quarterly incentive schemes and annual profit sharing
- Medical and dental benefits
- Relevant training and invaluable experience. This is a unique opportunity to expand your career and enhance your resume. Paid relevant training is provided to employees to ensure full success.
- Free parking
- Work for a company that cares about you. We would not be successful without our valued employees which is why we invest in our employees’ personal well-being and professional growth.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Diploma in Electrical, Electronic, Mechatronics Engineering, or a related discipline with engineering knowledge
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications with strong knowledge of Excel to include V-lookups, pivot tables, and formulas
- Candidates who are familiar with digital platforms, e.g: Hubspot, Salesforce, on-line chat, e-store management, will also be considered
- Strong negotiation skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in problem-solving and decision-making
- Ability to work and thrive under pressure in fast-paced environment while being able to multi-task
- Works cohesively as part of a team and has an enthusiastic and good team spirit
How To Apply:
If you are ready to take on exciting challenges in a growing and progressive organization as you take the next step in your career, please e-mail your application stating your previous company’s nature of business, your scope of work & responsibilities, reason for leaving, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can fill up the form below.
Only resident in Singapore should apply. Thank you.