Standard Terms & Conditions
- In these Standard Conditions “LKH” shall mean Lim Kim Hai Electric Company (Singapore) Private Limited.
- Any variation of these conditions in any documents of the buyer is inapplicable unless accepted in writing by LKH.
- The buyer shall inspect the goods immediately on the arrival thereof and shall within seven days upon receipt of the goods, give notice in writing to LKH of any matter by reason whereof he alleges that the goods are not in accordance with the contract. If the buyer shall fail to give such
notice, the said goods shall be deemed to be in all respects in accordance with the order and the buyer shall be bound to accept and pay for the same accordingly.
- Acceptance of orders for goods to be sold shall be subject to availability of stocks and no claim whatsoever in connection herein shall be entertained.
- Any time or date for delivery named by LKH is an estimate only and LKH shall not be liable for the consequences of any delay.
- Goods represented by the buyer to be defective shall not form the subject of any claim for work done by the buyer or for any loss damage or expense whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from any defects, but such goods, if returned to LKH within period stipulated in clause 3 hereof
and accepted by LKH as defective, will at the request of the buyer and if practicable be replaced as originally ordered. Defects in quality or dimensions in any delivery shall not be a ground for
cancellation of the remainder of order.
- Upon failure by the customer to make any payment on the due date, LKH may withhold any further delivery against order or service until payment of monies due by the customer to LKH, or
may impose an interest of 1% per month on all monies outstanding until paid.
- The risk in the goods passes to buyer upon delivery but equitable and beneficial ownership shall remain with LKH until full payment has been received (each order being treated as a whole) or until prior resale, in which case LKH’s beneficial ownership shall attach to the proceeds of resale or to claim for such proceeds.
- Where goods are delivered as “SAMPLES” for testing or for any other purpose whatsoever in which the goods remain the property of LKH, no markings or endorsement made on the goods by LKH shall be erased, eradicated, obscured or altered in any manner whatsoever. Where goods are delivered as “ON APPROVAL”, the buyer must return the goods as soon as they are found unsuitable. The buyer will be invoiced, if the goods are not returned within 7 daysor the goods are returned (within 7 days) not in its original condition.
- By signing on the proof of delivery documents, the customer acknowledges that the above has been read, understood and agreed.
- These conditions and the contract shall be subject to and construed in accordance with Singapore Law.