3M Personal Protective Equipment for Various Hazards
Experts in Keeping Your Environment Safe in a Changing World
Welding Fumes or Exposure to Radiation
• Welding exposes workers to toxic fumes.
• Overexposure can cause chronic health issues.
• Exposure to excessive ultraviolet (UV) radiation can lead to arc-eye in welders.
• Long-term over-exposure to arc radiation is linked to retinal burns, cataracts and skin cancer.
• Wearing protective clothing can put additional stress on workers, especially in hot and humid conditions
• Many paint components, including organic solvents and isocyanates, present skin contact hazards
3M™ Disposable Protective Coverall 4510
• Exposure to flying particles, liquid splash, mists, over-spray and gases/vapours and ultra-violet light from curing lamps
3M™ SecureFit™ 300 Series,
3M™ SecureFit™ Protective
6000 Series, GG6001SGAF
• Workers are exposed to combustible dust, hazardous chemicals and oxygen deficiency.
3M™ Scott™ Flite
3M™ Scott™ Vision
Airline Trolley System
3M™ Scott™ ELSA
Type 2 SCBA
• Workers are exposed to hazardous working conditions that present potential for falls.
5-Piece Davit Hoist System
3M™ DBI-SALA® Salalift™II
3M™ DBI-SALA® Sealed-Blok™
3-Way Retrieval Self-Retracting
Lifeline with Bracket 3400926
Confined Space Pole Hoist System
3M™ DBI-SALA® Confined Space
Aluminium Tripod 8000000
Falls from Height
• Working at height comes with challenges of falls from ladders, scaffolds and MEWPs
Lad-Saf™ Cable Vertical
Safety System Bracketry
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.