3M Speedglas Welding Helmet 9100 MP with Adflo Powered Air Respirator
3M™ Speedglas Welding Helmet 9100 MP with Adflo Powered Air Respirator. Meets requirements of ANSI Z89.1-2009 Type 1, Class G, ANSI Z87.1-2010 and NIOSH.
- Full Adflo Assembly
- 9100 MP
- 9100V ADF
- Ergonomic, adjustable head suspension for increased comfort, helmet stability and weight distribution
- Applications include assembly, facility maintenance, grinding, machine operations, sanding and welding
- Sold with options of 9100 Series ADFs
- Recommended for construction, design & construction, heavy infrastructure and industrial maintenance industries
- APF 25
- Meets requirements of ANSI Z89.1-2009 -Type 1, Class G, ANSI Z87.1-2010 and NIOSH
Coverage. Control. Comfort.
High Efficiency particulate respiratory protection system for welders. Lightweight, compact design. 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet 9100 MP can provide overhead protection, increased peripheral vision and excellent optical quality and function.
The 3M™ Adflo™ Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) and 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet 9100 MP with auto darkening filter offers the welder compact, lightweight respiratory protection and quality filter optics all in one.
The 3M Adflo PAPR features a lithium ion battery, high efficiency particulate filter, and wide leather belt. Audible and visual alarms signal low airflow and low battery charge. The high efficiency particulate filter can be “stacked” onto an optional 3M™ Adflo™ Cartridge (not included) for additional protection against OV/SD/CL/HC vapors.
The 9100 MP welding helmet features:
- Flip up assembly for grinding and prep work
- Side windows Shade 5 side filters that increase peripheral vision
- 3M™ Speedglas™ Auto Darkening Filter 9100V with 1.8″ x 3.7″ viewing area (approx)
- Selectable Shades 5, 8 13 and Shade 3 light state; Grinding and Tack modes
- For use with all Stick, MIG, and TIG welding processes
- Five position sensitivity control
- Adjustable recovery delay
- Solar panel
- Offers Assigned Protection Factor (APF) of 25 when used as a NIOS H approved system
- NIOS H approved system; meets ANSI Z87.1 2010, high impact
- Meets ANSI Z89.1 2009 requirements for Type 1 Class G hardhats
- Earmuff protection available as optional accessory
- Storage bag, welding cap and starter kit included
Design & Construction
3M Welding Helmets
The 3M™ Speedglas™ 9100 MP Welding Helmet includes respiratory protection, a hard hat, optional hearing protection, and flip-up weld shield. It can help protect the face from sparks and splatter, and the eyes from intense light during MIG, TIG and stick welding.
The auto-darkening filter (ADF) shows precision optics, and side windows in the welding helmet give each welder a wider viewing field to see more of their work area.