King’s 95 Series | Economical Safety Footwear
The King’s 95 Series offers a comfortable fit and value in a professional safety shoes. Available in all standard sizes, the 9531 Low Cut Laced Shoes and the 9535 Ankle Laced Boots provide long-term durability and ensure adequate protection for a variety of industrial environments. It features a lightweight and anti-slip PU sole that provides a good grip on various work surfaces.
9531 Low Cut Laced Shoes
9535 Ankle Laced Boots
Features and Specifications
|Standard||CE EN 20345:2011 / S3 SRC|
|Midsole||Anti-puncture / steel midsole insert|
|Toe Cap||200 J – Impact resistant carbon steel toe cap|
|Footbed||Comfort EVA for the entire foot, ergonomic, anti-static|
|Outsole||Polyurethane (PU) outsole with dual density construction, extra lightweight, high slip-resistance|
• Resistant to oils, acids and alkalis
• Provides impact cushioning for the whole foot
• Water resistant leather
• Recommended for indoor/outdoor works. Suitable for medium or light industries.
- Building and Construction
- Food Industries
- Ship Building Industry
- Transportation and Utilities
Storage and Care
• Footwear should be stored in their original packaging. Keep in an area that is not subject to rapid changes in temperature or humidity levels.
• Store shoes in a cool, dry and well-ventilated area after use.
• Remove excess dust or dirt with a brush.
• Remove any marks using a damp cloth and soap if necessary. Polish any grain or pigmented leathers using a commercially available shoe care product.