perma CLASSIC can be used for all applications with ambient temperatures of 0 to +40 °C. The reliable operating principle is based on an electrochemical reaction. The lubrication period is determined by color coded activator screws.
Depending on your application’s requirement, you may choose to discharge 120 cm³ in a period of 1, 3, 6 or 12 months. The activator screw generates pressure (max. 4 bar) which moves the piston forward and continuously injects small lubricant amounts into the lubrication point. perma CLASSIC is fully dust and water proof and can withstand impacts and accidental knocks.
perma CLASSIC is a single-point lubrication system for roller- and sliding bearings, sliding guides, open gears, gear racks, spindles, shaft seals, chains, etc. operated at ambient temperatures that reach from 0 up to +40 °C. Typical applications can be found in mining, steel, automotive and mechanical engineering.
Simple activation with activator screw
Activation: 1, 3, 6 or 12 months
- Quick installation / tamper proof
- Simple exchange / no special tools required
- Inexpensive automatic single-point lubrication
- Robust housing for use in harsh environments
- Safe and reliable lubrication in explosive areas
- Less exposure to safety hazards increases workplace safety
- Suitable for underground use