3M™ Ultra Durable Floor Marking Tape 971
3M™ Ultra Durable Floor Marking Tape 971 is comprised of a Polylactic Acid (PLA) backing with a rubber adhesive. The tough, thick PLA backing resists pallet drag and high forklift traffic. This tape is designed for long-term floor marking, yet can still come up clean, in one piece, after several years on the floor.
- Polylactic Acid (PLA) backing with a rubber adhesive designed for heavy traffic areas
- Backings maintain vivid color even when exposed to heavy abrasion from pallets or heavy equipment like forklifts
- Unique adhesive provides a strong bond yet promotes one-piece clean removal
- Ideal for 5S lean manufacturing initiatives
A Heavy-Duty Tape for Heavy Traffic
3M™ Ultra Durable Floor Marking Tape 971 is specially designed to withstand heavy traffic areas, with colors that remain vivid even when exposed to heavy abrasions such as scuffing from pallets and heavy equipment. The thick, tough backing resists curling which can cause edge lift and reduce the life of a floor marking tape. The rubber adhesive provides a strong bond to floors but also promotes one-piece clean removal, even after extended use. This tape has an easy-release liner for easy positioning before adhering to the floor. The Polylactic Acid (PLA) backing is created from plant materials which makes it a little more Earth-friendly than many tapes or paints. This floor marking tape is ideal for 5S lean manufacturing initiatives.
- Floor marking in factory or warehouse high traffic areas, including areas with pallets and heavy equipment
Resists lifting from forklift traffic.
Excellent pallet drag resistance.