Automate Your Cable Identification Using Brady Wraptor™ A6200
If you’re still using old technology, the time to get work done seems to disappear. Old processes slow you down, rework creates bottlenecks and errors can bring things to a full stop. Help keep things running smoothly by automating your identification.
Brady offers print-and-apply machine that take the manual labelling process out of your hands so you can move through your work more efficiently and with less rework. With these modern automated machines, you can:
- Increase productivity – cut labelling time in half to keep your output numbers high
- Reduce errors – get sustainable, consistent identification without the rework
- Make changes fast – intuitive full-color touchscreen and user interface make changing setting easy
BRADY WRAPTOR™ A6200 WRAP PRINTER APPLICATOR
Automate Cable Identification
- Speed up production in cellular manufacturing
- Easy to transport, set up and operate
- Compact design fits well at workstations
For cellular manufacturing and process-driven assembly, workstation flexibility is key to improving workflows. Here’s your opportunity to finally get what you need. Designed to increase efficiency, the Wraptor A6200 Wrap Printer Applicator:
- fits into tight spaces
- can be moved easily
- prints and wraps wires in 7 seconds
This makes the Wraptor A6200 a high-value, labour-saving solution that’s automated – and affordable.
Greater flexibility now comes in a lightweight, compact size. It’s a new, automated labeling device from Brady, and it’s built to boost your efficiency.
BRADY WRAPTOR™ A6200 WRAP PRINTER MATERIALS
Self-Laminating Vinyl Wire and Cable Labels
Self-Laminating Vinyl (B-427) is an excellent material for wire and cable identification. This material has good clarity, conformability and is self-extinguishing. Provided in a self-laminated format with a white printable zone and translucent overlaminating area to protect text. Durable, permanent acrylic adhesive has outstanding water and oil resistance.